Autumn has officially arrived and it’s officially too cold to taste your gelato while walking!
We love gelato – as much as you do – so we decided to give you a solution to not giving it up until next spring! You have to make the right combinations, imagine unlikely loving couples, incredible matchings between seasons far apart… We will make it: winter is hard and long, but gelato can make everything better!
We tell you a secret. Our back room seems more like an artist’s studio than a pastry workshop: our master gelato makers imagine, draw and taste the ingredients, create the best color combinations worthy of the best graphic designers. They do it everyday, almost as if they needed it. Deep down they’re true creatives! So we decided to trigger their imagination to find some proposals that would make gelato a perfect dessert even with the cold, because when you’re stressed and tired comfort foods can really make the difference!
Our creative master gelato makers worked on the winter edition menu, and the results are very interesting. Let’s discover them together!
- Gelato drowned into hot hazelnut – flavor recommended: Hazelnut
- Gelato served next to a hot chocolate brownie – flavor recommended: Pistachio
- Gelato served on a hot waffle – flavors recommended: Strawberry Sorbet and Vanilla
- Italian panettone filled with gelato and served warm – flavors recommended: Cremino and Due Torri
- Vegan panettone filled with gelato and served warm – flavors recommended: Vegan Dark Chocolate and Vegan Pistachio
Unico doesn’t surrender to the cold and, even though summer’s over and the ingredients are less colorful, creativity and quality won’t miss! We’re working on a new project: a wintery pop-up that will let us provide catering service all over London, including the winter menu! A lot of news are coming, also a new gelato making experience, during which you will directly make and taste these wintery products.
Unico is so much more, but you already know it. Unico is delivery, in-store events, gelato making experiences, breakfast, light lunch, aperitivo, catering… If you want to ask us something, if you have special needs or curiosities, don’t hesitate to contact us!